- A separate adoption application is required for each dog because what we are seeking in a forever home varies each time. If you’re interested in more than one dog, you must submit separate applications for each.
- We only accept applications for dogs currently available for adoption (listed on the Available Dogs page).
- You must live within 350mi of Dallas/Fort Worth to adopt one of our dogs.
- You must be at least 21 years old to adopt one of our dogs.
- You must be able to pickup the dog within 3 days of final application approval.
- The adopting family must complete their own adoption application. We do not accept applications for “gifts” or “surprise” adoptions.
- Thoroughly read the dog’s adoption bio and only apply if your home/family is a perfect fit. We work closely with our fosters and vets to best understand a dog’s personality, likes/dislikes, suggested ideal environment, and any ongoing medical care required. These requirements drive our selection process.
- Be detailed and thorough in your responses on the application. This helps paint the best picture about what life would be like for the pup.
- Due to the large # of applications we receive, we are unable to send a personalized response to each. If you are selected, you will be notified. If your application is not selected, you will receive an automatic response within 3 weeks. Thank you for your patience and interest in our rescue doodles!
- Read through our Frequently Asked Questions
Our adoption fee ranges from $150 – $650 depending on age, size, and breed. The adoption fee includes grooming, vaccinations, sterilization, and microchipping. Depending on the dog’s incoming condition, many will also receive advanced medical care and professional behavior modification. Exact fee is shared with the selected applicant.
Ready to find your next family member?
Get started by clicking the button below.